Max Series DVRs
ICRealtime's MAX series of DVRs come in a range of 4, 8 and 16 channel platforms. They are designed to provide an economical solution without sacrificing operational and recording quality standards.
The MAX Series DVR uses H.264E (Enhanced H.264) compression technology based on the embedded high speed microprocessors and embedded LINUX operation system. This compression allows for clean viewing on the Internet over narrow bandwidth and dramatically increases storage space.
This digital video recorder contains advanced web access, system integration and synchronized audio and video recording features that are suitable for various types of home and professional installations: stores, warehouses, homes, government agencies, education facilities, etc.
* 1U/1.5U Rack Mount Case Specification
* H.264E Compression with dual stream encoding
* Embedded High-Performance Microprocessor & Linux OS
* Pentaflex operation
* 120/240/480 FPS Realtime Recording
* Synchronized Audio/Video Recording on 4 selected channels
* Up-to D1(4CIF) recording/playback quality
* All Channel Playback
* Smart Search
* Loop back video output for every channel
* Matrix video output for Spot monitor applications
* HDMI Interface for high resolution video output
* USB 2.0 Mouse Interface for super easy operation
* Email Notification of Events
* Support two way audio
* SmartPhone Access (iPhone/iPad, Android, Blackberry)
* Direct network access using IE Browser
* Central management software for viewing/managing multiple DVRs
* Up to 8 TeraBytes (8,000G) Internal Storage
Copyright © 2011 Basesys Solution LTD
All Rights reserved
Kenya - Nairobi | Mombasa
Take full control of your business; Contact us today for a full Quality and affordable Surveillance solution.